Royal Parks Half - Marathon
Take part in this spectacular half marathon on closed roads through four beautiful Royal Parks. The 13.1 mile course will take you past world-famous landmarks so you’ll get an amazing view of London while you run. As part of Team Clown, we’ll be cheering you on every step of the way.
And if that wasn’t enough motivation to sign up already…the funds you raise will bring laughter and joy to children recovering from the trauma of war and displacement.
RACE DATE: Sunday 10th October
Minumum Fundraising goal: £350
To take you place on the start line fill in the details below and we’ll do the rest.
Sign Me Up
Join Team Clowns and take on the world…ok, not the world, but 13.1 miles.
You will receive:
- A digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and materials
- A free Clowns Without Borders UK runners vest
- Suggested training plans
- Unlimited support from us
- Details of how to join a dedicated Team Clown whatapp group to connect with other runners for inspiration, motivating and more support.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are creating a fairer and kinder world for children affected by war
- Good karma forever (this may not be true but we hope it is).