Royal Parks Half
Take part in this spectacular half marathon on closed roads through four beautiful Royal Parks. The 13.1 mile course will take you past world-famous landmarks so you’ll get an amazing view of London while you run. As part of Team Clown, we’ll be cheering you on every step of the way.
And if that wasn’t enough motivation to sign up already…the funds you raise will bring laughter and joy to children recovering from the trauma of war and displacement.
RACE DATE: Sunday 10th October
Minumum Fundraising goal: £350
To take you place on the start line and fill in the details below. We’ll do the rest.
This September get ready to pull on your trainers and get moving. Sign up to walk, run, hop or skip 100k in a month to help raise funds to bring laughter to children in refugee camps.
How do it work?
You can clock up your distance in any way you like. You can add up all the steps you take each and every day or you create special routes for yourself. No matter how you decide to take part, you’ll be helping to share laughter with children when they need it the most.
When is it?
- 10th September – 10th October
How do I get involved?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. We’ll add you to our special “what app” group where you can share how you are getting on. We will send over a fundraising pack to help you set up your fundraising page.
How Much Do I Need to Raise?
We hope that each runners will raise £300
Sign Me Up
Join Team Clowns and take on the world…ok, not the world, but nearly.
You will receive:
- A digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and materials
- Suggested training plans
- Unlimited support from us
- Details of how to join a dedicated Team Clown whatapp group to connect with other runners for inspiration, motivating and more support.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are creating a fairer and kinder world for children affected by war
- Good karma forever (this may not be true but we hope it is).